Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Table Lamp, Turmeric
Product code: 10910428
The Type 75 Mini table lamp from Anglepoise showcases a contemporary refresh of the original and iconic design. Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, it's precision engineered from cast iron and brushed aluminium, and simplified in scope, so you can enjoy a decorative spill of light from the top of the shade. With a greater range of movement thanks to the adjustable shade, there's a simple on/off switch on the base and its compact profile makes it a preferred style on smaller surfaces, especially your work desk.
Supplied with an LED bulb
This table lamp is supplied with a replaceable LED bulb. LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
Extend your guarantee
Anglepoise offer a lifetime guarantee for this product when registered within 90 days of purchase. Please click here to register.
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Bulb included?
- Cable length (m)
- Can LED be replaced
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Kenneth Grange
- H46 x W15 x D20cm
- Electrical Classification
- Class 2
- Energy Rating
- Home Product Size
- LED Type
- Supplied with LED bulb
- Lifetime (Hours)
- Lightbulb Wattage
- Aluminium, cast iron, chrome
- Number of bulbs
- Power Supply
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 6W ES LED Classic
- Switch type
- Table lamp type
- Daylight lamp
Characterised by pioneering a perfect balance mechanism invented in the 1930’s and an engaging dynamic form, Anglepoise® produces the ultimate in flexible and functional decorative lighting. From the creation of the iconic Original 1227™desk lamp and the introduction of Type 75™ collections designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, to recent collaborations with Paul Smith and Margaret Howell, design integrity remains at the heart of this progressive British brand.
Proudly displayed in the new London Design Museum and commemorated in a Royal Mail stamp set celebrating British design classics, Anglepoise® lamps can be found today in homes and offices and hotels all around the world.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.