Product code: 73135007
First produced during the Art Deco period, the Grecian collection from Arthur Price reinterprets the geometry of classical Greek architecture.
Exuding brilliant radiance and warmth, the Grecian series creates a stunning centrepiece for the dining table, featuring a unique fingerpoint blade that is exclusive to John Lewis.
Hand crafted with perfect Poise, balance and weight, this wonderful cutlery set features bevelled edges and angular corners to enhance a timeless design.
Each piece has been handcrafted in Sheffield from high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
Our Arthur Price cutlery have parts sourced from Asia, but finish their production journey in Sheffield, England.
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- May be washed by hand using a gentle detergent or in the dishwasher. Lemon detergents are not recommended. Hand Dry
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: 20.5cm, Table Knife: 24.8cm, Dessert Fork: 18cm, Dessert Knife: 23cm, Soup Spoon: 17.6cm, Dessert Spoon: 18cm, Teaspoon: 14cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- 13 - 14 cm
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (8), Table Knife (8), Dessert Fork (8), Dessert Knife (8), Soup Spoon (8), Dessert Spoon (8), Teaspoon (8)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Silver Plated Grade
Silver Plated Grade
Traditional skills and new technology ensures that each piece is electroplated with pure silver to a high specification, creating a beautiful radiance.
- 25 Year Silver Plate
- Stainless Steel Grade
Stainless Steel Grade
The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Table Fork: 63g, Table Knife: 100g, Dessert Fork: 52g, Dessert Knife: 84g, Soup Spoon: 68g, Dessert Spoon: 62g, Teaspoon: 62g
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Thursday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy