AVF ZML8350 Unimax Flat Any Wall Mount for TVs up to 80”, Black
Product code: 89825012
Suitable for use on all wall types
With AVF’s ZML8350, you can mount your TV anywhere, on any wall, fitting TVs up to 80”, and 55kg. The Unimax range of products include fixings for wood stud, metal stud, brick, and concrete, and feature unique mounting toggles that can be used on plasterboard, so you can mount your TV to any of these surfaces, or any combination of them. So you can choose the exact position for your TV and are not restricted to using the wall stud locations only.
The ZML8350 is a low profile, flat-to-the-wall TV mount with integrated screen levelling, which ensures a level installation. Universal two-piece design spans all VESA fixings from 200mm and above, and includes a wide range of screws to fit most TVs.
It’s compatible with VESA measurements: 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 100mm, 300mm x 200mm, 300mm x 250mm, 300mm x 300mm, 400mm x 100mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 300mm, 400mm x 350mm, 400mm x 400mm, 500mm x 300mm, 600mm x 100mm, 600mm x 200mm, 600mm x 300mm, 600mm x 400mm, 630mm x 310mm, 650mm x 320mm, 660mm x 300mm, 660mm x 320mm, 660mm x 400mm, 800mm x 100mm, 800mm x 200mm, 800mm x 300mm, 800mm x 400mm.
Fixings are included for suitable wall types as listed in specifications below.
- Country of Origin
- H9.1 x W36.8 x D1.2cm
- Fitting Method
- Wall Mounted
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Load
- Maximum TV size
- Model name / number
- VESA Mount Dimensions
- 200mm x 200mm and above
- Wall Type Compatible With
- Any Wall Type
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.