BabyBjörn Harmony Baby Carrier, Navy
BabyBjörn Harmony Baby Carrier, Navy
2 year guarantee included
Product code: 31570308
The Baby Carrier Harmony is designed to foster closeness and make everyday routines with small children a little bit easier. With its stylish and timeless design, it is also part of BABYBJÖRN's scaled-down, Scandinavian look.
Comfortable and versatile, the baby carrier is crafted with care in every detail. The soft, stable mesh hugs your baby and fosters closeness. The details closest to the baby's head and face are made in soft jersey. The wide seat area allows your baby to sit with their legs wide apart and their bottom in a deep, natural position. The adjustable headrest provides good support for the head and neck. For maximum babywearing comfort, Baby Carrier Harmony features a waist belt, padded back support, and padded shoulder straps. The baby carrier's settings are easy to adjust to both your growing baby and the babywearer. You can use Baby Carrier Harmony for newborns (7 lbs/3.2 kg) and up to approximately the age of 3 years (33 lbs/15 kg). Carry your baby facing in, facing out or on your back.
- Premium design and superior comfort – from newborn to the age of 3 years Baby Carrier Harmony is the perfect choice for parents who want a comfortable, versatile and stylish baby carrier. The soft yet sturdy mesh keeps you in close contact with your baby. You can also use the baby carrier for newborns (7 lbs/3.2 kg) and up to approximately the age of 3 years (33 lbs/15 kg. No infant inserts needed; simply adjust the settings on the baby carrier as your baby grows.
- Ergonomic with pressure-relieving waist belt and back support Baby Carrier Harmony has been crafted to offer maximum pressure relief and comfort. The pressure-relieving belt sits at your waist when you are carrying your newborn and then at your hips as your baby grows. The wide, padded shoulder straps redistribute weight away from your shoulders and back so you can babywear comfortably for long periods, even when your baby has grown. Baby Carrier Harmony also has padded back support for lower back relief.
- Flexible head support that can be easily adjusted to fit your baby Before your baby can hold its head up unaided, it is important to have good head support to help keep the head in an upright position. Baby Carrier Harmony offers head support in three different positions that you can easily adjust using the poppers. Use the position that provides the best head and neck support, and lets you easily supervise your baby.
- Supersoft high-tech mesh that gently hugs your baby BABYBJÖRN's unique 3D mesh is a technically advanced material that's super soft yet sturdy. This airy mesh gently hugs your baby, while providing proper support to your baby's back, neck and hips. The 3D mesh is a high-tech fabric that breathes, making it cool and comfortable for babywearing. It also dries quickly after washing.
- Carry your baby facing in, facing out or on your back Baby Carrier Harmony has two height positions – one for newborns and one for larger babies. When carrying a larger baby, move the belt to your hips so your baby is at the right height and the weight is more evenly distributed. You can choose to babywear larger babies, who are often more curious about their surroundings, either facing out or on your back once they can hold their head up unaided. You do not have the same degree of supervision when the baby is on your back, so wait until they are 12 months old before you use this position.
- Ergonomic and comfortable – both for you and your baby
- Hip-friendly for your baby
- Adjustable settings for the babywearer
- Unique 3D mesh – for coolness
- Focus on safety
- Baby Carrier Type
- Back Carrier, Front Carrier
- Care instructions
- Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not use fabric softener, since this may impair the quality and functionality of the fabric.
- Country of Origin
- H58 x W29 x D1cm
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.