Babyzen by BeSafe YOYO i-Size Car Seat, Black
Product code: 31558703
- R129-compliant (i-Size ready)
- Suitable from birth to 75cm
- Isofix compatible
Created in collaboration with BeSafe®, the Norwegian safety experts, YOYO car seat is designed to protect your baby and ensure he/she travels safely: YOYO car seat is certified as a model suitable for newborn babies to approximately 12 months of age.
The shock-absorbent material of the inner shell and the padded seat provide the best possible support to your baby. The YOYO car seat also offers an additional safety feature, with the Side Impact Protection (SIP+) system designed to absorb energy and reduce strain to the child's head and neck in the event of a side collision.
When leaving the car, simply clip YOYO car seat by BeSafe onto the stroller frame using the YOYO adapters provided. It can easily be attached in 2 clicks, without having to remove the stroller fabrics.
- Suitable from birth up to 75cm or approximately 12 months
- R129-compliant (i-Size ready)
- Side Impact Protection shock reduction system (SIP+)
- Dynamic Force Absorber™ technology for extra head protection
- Newborn Hugger™ cushioning offers better head support
- Ventilated sun hood with UV protection (UPF 50+)
- BABYZEN fabric for a soft, supple feel
- Rear facing installation with a 5-point harness
- Magnetic shoulder straps for easy installation
- Ergonomic 3-positions carry handle
- BABYZEN car seat adapters and a protective cover are included
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety regulations and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child. i-Size is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any i-Size approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an i-Size compatible seat.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the R44.04 car seat regulation. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Car Seat Direction
- Rear Facing
- Car Seat Type
- Baby Car Seats
- Care instructions
- Fabric covers are machine washable
- Compatible with pushchairs
- H42 x W38 x D68cm
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- R129 Regulation
- R129 compliant
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Babyzen was founded by a group of five forward-thinking French individuals whose main objective was to push the boundaries of innovation and design for pushchairs. Being optimised for limited and occasionally confined spaces, including public transport and aeroplanes, the collection combines functionality and design, without compromising on comfort.
It was in 2013 when Babyzen launched their most compact and ergonomic pushchair - the YOYO. Since then, this signature design has become synonymous with style and quality, whilst guaranteeing an effortless manoeuvrability. The YOYO collection has revolutionised the modern lifestyle of parents and their babies and has set the standard for perfectly foldable designs that can fit into an aircraft overhead locker.To enable screen reader support, press shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press shortcut Ctrl+slash.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.