Barbie Convertible Doll Car
Barbie Convertible Doll Car
Email me when available
Product code: 78510644
Taking your youngster on a road trip, this set leaves Malibu behind as Barbie searches for stardom. The two-seater convertible – pink, of course – isn’t just a sweet ride, it also comes with signature Barbie style, like a personalized license plate and Barbie silhouette hood ornament.
- Country of Origin
- Number of pieces
- Number of players
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toy Character
- Toys Type
- Doll Sets
- Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years
Since its launch in 1959, Barbie has become a much loved brand and an important playmaker in the fashion toy market. Created by Ruth Handler and based on the German doll Bild Lilli, Handler instantly realised there was a gap in the market for a non-infant doll marketed for children.
Bild Lilli was based on a popular character in a comic strip that appeared in German newspapers, initially marketed at women, the doll soon became popular with young girls who enjoyed dressing up the doll in her various outfits. Ruth took the doll back to America and the manufacturing toy company Mattel Inc. Together they reworked the design and renamed the doll Barbie, after her daughter Barbara.
Ever popular with little fashionistas today, Barbie’s appeal has endured for 50 years and their extensive range of dolls, outfits and matching accessories has made the doll a cultural icon.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.