Beurer WL50 Wake Up to Daylight Table Lamp, White
Product code: 70631007
The sunrise alarm clock from Beurer is a gentle way to begin your day for a more energised start. Before the alarm sounds, the WL50 will gradually begin to brighten your room like a natural sunrise. When the night draws in, you can enjoy a simulated sunset to help induce relaxation for a better night's sleep.
Wake up gently
For a more relaxed start to your day, the simulated sunrise setting will introduce gradual light to your bedroom. This method of being coaxed from your slumber is proven to boost mood, productivity and energy levels so that you feel ready for the day ahead. In addition, there is a choice of 2 wake-up melodies, an alarm with snooze functionality, and an FM radio to make the morning wake-up call even easier.
Fall asleep naturally
The soothing sleep function is ideal for helping you drift off after a busy day. Set the sunset simulation and the light will gradually dim, encouraging you to unwind. For added relaxation, you can add sounds of the sea or play your own relaxing music through the Bluetooth speaker.
- Bulb included?
- Cable length (m)
- ABS, Silicone
- Country of Origin
- H13.2 x Dia.10.8cm
- Electrical Classification
- Class 2
- Energy Rating
- A++ to A+
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Home Product Size
- LED Type
- Integrated LED fitting
- Power Supply
- Mains, Non-Rechargable Battery
- Switch type
- Table lamp type
- Daylight lamp
Beurer is proud to be one of Europe's leading brands in health and well being. Founded in Ulm in 1919, Beurer has been delivering the very best in German engineering for nearly a century. Having started their journey by developing and manufacturing the first heat pads, today's range encompasses a wealth of products for beauty, medical, baby care, sports and diagnostics. Thanks to the use of state-of-the-art technologies, Beurer creates solutions that are specially tailored to the needs of their customers and that contribute to a healthy lifestyle. The brand is synonymous with innovation and quality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.