Product code: 45403994
Bumble and bumble's moisture-rich conditioner wil soften, add shine, improve flexibility and tame frizz.
Suitable for coconut lovers and island hoppers, especially if hair is dry or dull (colour compatible).
When to use: Daily, following Creme de Coco Shampoo.
How to use: Comb or work through clean, wet hair and rinse thoroughly.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, sheen
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturizing, shine
- Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturizing, shine
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: Moisture-rich, soothing
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects
- Ximenia Americana (Wild Olive) Seed Oil: softening
- Beauty Effect
- Bumble and bumble
- Eligible for International Delivery
Bumble and bumble began in 1977 as a NYC salon where they clipped, coloured and styled their way into prominence. Their products, favoured by hairdressers, actors, models and beauty experts worldwide, were designed to be mixed and layered to produce a broad range of effects. To this day, they remain deeply and passionately dedicated to the craft of hairdressing.More from Bumble and bumble
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy