The emblematic foundation base by CHANEL, an iconic favorite of professional makeup artists. Magical, it instantly illuminates the complexion with a subtle halo of light and perfectly evens out the skin's texture. Essential, it facilitates the application of foundation and prolongs its hold. Multi-use, it offers numerous makeup results.
- Witch hazel extract to reduce the appearance of pores
- Silica and mica powders of mineral origin to mattify the complexion
- Liquorice extract to even out the skin's texture
- A moisturizing complex to restore softness and absolute comfort.
LE BLANC DE CHANEL may be applied in numerous ways, using fingertips or a brush:
- As a foundation base: apply LE BLANC DE CHANEL to the entire face to even out and smooth away imperfections.
- As a concealer: conceal redness and dark circles by applying LE BLANC DE CHANEL directly to the areas requiring correction.
- As an illuminating base: add a drop of LE BLANC DE CHANEL to your foundation prior to application or directly to skin underneath foundation.
- As a radiance booster: after applying foundation, enhance your makeup result by using LE BLANC DE CHANEL to add touches of light to key facial areas (forehead, chin).
Much like the elegant, iconic fashions Coco Chanel began designing almost a century ago, CHANEL fragrances and beauty essentials are sophisticated and timeless. From the legendary fragrance Nº5 to the most effortlessly wearable foundations, CHANEL continues to set the standard for luxury and distinction.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy