- 202 Tissé Camélia Unavailable
- 204 Tissé Vendôme This is the current selected colour which is unavailable
- 226 Tissé Rivoli
- 268 Candeur Et Expérience
- 274 Codes Élégants Unavailable
- 308 Clair-Obscur Unavailable
- 318 Blurry Green Unavailable
- 322 Blurry Grey Unavailable
- 324 Blurry Blue Unavailable
- 328 Blurry Mauve
- 354 Warm Memories
Product code: 46402124
A palette of four eyeshadows that features the most advanced innovation to enhance creativity.
Its optimised formula unites a soft texture and an easy application to achieve maximum colour that is consistent, luminous and lasts all day long. The shades come in a variety of effects: matte, satiny, iridescent or metallic.
A practical and portable black lacquered case with a large mirror.
Result: The four eyeshadows blend endlessly to define natural, intense, sophisticated or smoky eyes.
A formula that enhances colour and makeup effects.
- An exceptional concentration of long-lasting pure pigments for a wider range of effects and intensities
- A jellifying system and a blend of polymers and spherical powders for:
- a soft, creamy, glide-on texture
- shades that blend together perfectly
- an even makeup result
- Easy application and immediate intense coverage
Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Each palette is composed of:
- two medium shades to blend together or apply in contrast,
- one dark shade to intensify, sculpt and add depth,
- one light shade to illuminate and give the eyes a wide-open effect.
To help you during the first applications, the CHANEL Makeup Creation Studio suggests four ways to apply LES 4 OMBRES: natural chic, sophisticated, seductive or smoky eyes.
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Powder Type
- Size (g)
- Skin Type
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.