Charles Farris Altar Pillar Candle, H15cm, Ivory
Product code: 78782602
- Made in the UK
This ivory wrapped pillar candle is perfectly blended to create a slow, even burn. These pillar candles are ideal for lanterns, weddings and creating a sophisticated mood.
The Charles Farris name has always been synonymous with craftsmanship, British heritage and London candle making. The candles are still made in the time-honoured nineteenth century fashion with traditional moulding and pouring methods. Proud holders of a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty the Queen, they produce not only an unrivalled range of dinner and pillar candles, but luxury fragranced candles and diffusers as well.
We like it because
Synonymous with London candle making, Charles Farris fragrances are inspired by British heritage and craftsmanship. Established 1845 in the heart of the city the values of quality and excellence remain true.
- Charles Farris
- Burn Time
- 75 hours
- Candle Type
- Country of Origin
- H15 x W7.5 x D7.5cm
- Wax Composition
Since 1845, Charles Farris have been supplying UK made Altar candles to the church, before moving into providing a range of proudly made candles and accessories for the home, all in the same, traditional style.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.