Coole Swan Superior Irish Cream Liqueur, 70cl
£23.68 per 75cl
Product code: 77050101
Coole Swan is the only Irish Cream Liqueur that combines Single-Malt Irish Whiskey, Belgian White Chocolate and Fresh Irish Cream to deliver a distinctive, fresh, smooth, velvety, long-lasting and creamy taste experience that lingers for you to savour and enjoy. The smooth, fresh taste of Coole Swan commands attention. It is really no surprise that it is a multi award winning Irish Cream Liqueur. Serve neat or over ice, but always chilled. Best stored in a fridge or at a room temperature of 15C or less.
Sustainability: the environment is important to Coole Swan and they are committed to sustainability.That is why the Coole Swan bottle is fully recyclable.
See video above on how to make the perfect baby Guinness.Once opened and stored at the correct temperature, Coole Swan lasts for 6 months "
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We like it because
- Alcohol by volume
- Alcohol type
- Coole Swan
- H27.9 x W8.5 x D8.5cm
- Does this contain nuts
- If you have a nut allergy, please consult the "May contain" section of this product's ingredients & allergy information PDF. The link for the PDF is in the product description
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Not suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
In 2008 an idea was formed to create a Premium Irish Cream Liqueur. The aim was simple: to make the world’s most delicious tasting cream liqueur. The finest Single Malt Irish Whiskey, sourced from one of Ireland’s oldest distilleries, was selected and blended with Real White Belgian Chocolate and fresh, natural dairy cream to create Coole Swan - it was love at first Taste.
Owned and run by a husband and wife team on their family farm in Co Meath, Ireland, Coole Swan is an Irish liqueur through and through. The quality of the ingredients are never underestimated, or miscalculated, as Coole Swan is based right in the middle of the family farm in a converted barn; from the grain that makes the whiskey to the Cows who produce the Fresh Dairy Cream, everything is considered and measured twice.
With a name inspired by one of Ireland's great romantic poems, 'The Wild Swans at Coole' by WB Yeats, the team at Coole Swan work tirelessly to achieve and maintain a lasting beauty in a changing world.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.