Interest Free CreditAvailable at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. 0% APR Representative.
- Square Oxford pillowcase This size is unavailable
- Oxford pillowcase This size is available
- Kingsize Oxford pillowcase This size is available
- Single duvet cover This size is available
- Double duvet cover This size is available
- King duvet cover This size is available
- Super King duvet cover This size is available
Product code: 62470925
This seersucker bed linen is made by weaving the yarns at different tensions, which creates the signature crimped texture and light, cool feel.
The world's most widely used natural fibre, versatile cotton makes the perfect bed linen; cool, lightweight, soft and breathable.
200 Thread Count
This number refers to the number of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the softer and smoother the feel.
Reassuringly Well Made
At John Lewis & Partners, we test every piece of our bed linen to high quality standards of durability, colour-fastness, shape and size retention. So you can always rest easy, knowing you've made the right choice.
- Oxford pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm plus trim
- Square Oxford pillowcase to fit 65cm x 65cm
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 225cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
- Croft Collection
- Textured and Decorative
- Country of Origin
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Warm iron
- 100% cotton
- Material Type
- Thread count
This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.