Cuisinart DGB900BCU Grind and Brew
Product informationIn curvaceous brushed steel, the Cuisinart DGB900BCU grinds your coffee beans automatically before brewing – so you wake up to the inviting aroma of the freshest coffee. Ground coffee can also be used if the occasion arises, for extra flexibility.
The integral hopper holds up to 225g of your favourite beans, with the burr plates extracting the ultimate flavour. A strength selector lets you personalise the coffee to suit your taste, and you can set the Cuisinart DGB900BCU to produce between 2 and 12 cups.
The programmable timer ensures the coffee is rustled up just when you want it, and a thermal insulated carafe keeps your coffee warm for up to 12 hours.
- 12 cups
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Beans or ground
- Cup Warmer
- H42 x W21 x D33cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Permanent Gold tone filter
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- FREE 3 year guarantee
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Types of coffee produced
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker