Cybex Gazelle S Single to Double Pushchair, Soho Grey
Product code: 31512503
The Cybex Gazelle S pushchair is a superb generation stroller supporting your family as it grows the Gazelle S with up to 23 different combinations of seat units, Gazelle S cots, infant car seats, the shopper, or the Cocoon S — growing with your family every step of the way.
Offering its own unique detachable shopper basket, the Gazelle S gives you an impressive additional 10kg storage. The lower shopping basket can take 13kg. Adapting to the changing needs of your family, the stroller can upgrade to a duo stroller when a second child arrives, supporting an additional second seat with the same high degree of comfort and robustness as the main seat.
The Gazelle S can also be purchased as a bundle with John Lewis supporting 1 to 2 children with the a combination of the seat unit, carrycot and infant carrier. In fact, the Gazelle S offers a full lie-flat position in most configurations, making the stroller ready for use from the very beginning of your family’s journey. The design can be used straight from birth to approx. 4 years, with a maximum weight of 22kg in single mode, and 2 x 22kg in two-seats mode.
- The Gazelle S frame can support 23 different configurations of Gazelle S seat units, Gazelle S cots, Cocoon S, Cybex infant car seats, kid board or the Gazelle S shopper, making it a flexible foundation for your growing family. It is also suitable for twins.
- When your second child arrives the Gazelle S can be converted into a duo stroller with an addition of a carrycot and the second seat unit (sold separately) making it an all-inclusive solution for an expanding family.
- The large robust seat units of the Gazelle S offer comfort and cosiness from birth to 22kg
- Travel with exceptional comfort and ease over a variety of surfaces with smooth front-wheel suspension and a shock absorption system—superior mobility for you and uninterrupted sleep for your child.
- Even in a double seat configuration, it’s possible to simply fold the Gazelle S for stowing and storage without any need to detach any of the component parts.
- Shield your child from the elements with an extendable XXL sun canopy made of UPF50+ protective fabric, featuring a mesh window for breathability and healthy air circulation on hot days.
- Allowing the steering level to be tailored to the height of the parent, the handlebar height can be easily adjusted with one hand.
- With ample storage space for all a growing family’s needs, the extra-large shopping basket allows you to carry loads of up to 13 kg with another 10kgs in the detachable shopping basket.
- One frame, four travel options - in addition to the standard stroller seat the Gazelle S frame is compatible with our Cybex award-winning infant car seats, the Gazelle S Cot, and the snug Cocoon S.
- You can carry 3 children with the optional Gazelle kid ride on board accessory.
- 4 recline positions in mono mode with one seat unit. 3 recline positions for the second seat in twin/double mode. (second seat available to purchase separately).
- Accessories Included
- rain cover
- Adjustable handlebars
- Buggy Feature
- Folding, Parent Facing, 3 in 1
- Buggy Size
- Changing bag included
- Colour of chassis
- Compatible with carseats
- Drying Instructions
- Line Dry
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- Folds with Seat
- Frame Material
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Harness type
- City, Holiday
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Cybex Gazelle
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Four wheel
- Type of wheels
- Puncture Resistant
- Unpackaged Depth / Length (Folded)
- Unpackaged Depth / Length (Open)
- Unpackaged Height (Folded)
- Unpackaged Height (Open)
- Unpackaged Weight Chassis + Seat
- Unpackaged Width (Folded)
- Unpackaged Width (Open)
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.