Devon Duvets Natural Devon Wool 600g Duvet, 8-14 Tog, Single
Product code: 60224011
- Good for cold sleepers
- Good for hot sleepers
This luxurious duvet is handcrafted in Devon. The certified 100% British wool filling is not bleached or chemically treated and features a unique needling technique which finely combs each fibre for a lofty feel. Its 600g filling is naturally breathable and anti allergy and equivalent to an 8-14 tog.
Cotton is naturally temperature regulating and breathable. It keeps the heat in when nights are cold, and lets it out when they're hot.
Made in Devon
Our high-quality natural wool products are individually handcrafted in Devon, using only British wool. Each one is made for us by Devon Duvets, a family-run business established in 2008.
How to care for this duvet:
We recommend regular airing. If a deeper clean is required, it's machine washable at 30°C on a wool cycle and using a wool specific detergent in a large capacity machine. Use a gentle spin to remove excess water and then remove it from the machine immediately, reshape and hang up to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
- Devon Duvets
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Cotton
- Fabric Features
- Breathable, Hypoallergenic, Temperature Regulating
- Filling Composition
- 100% Wool
- Material Type
- Natural Filling Type
- Autumn and winter
- Thread count
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.