Dior Diorama Eau de Toilette, 100ml
Diorama is the second fragrance by the House of Dior. Created in 1949 by Edmond Roudnitska, Diorama is designed like a Parisian Haute Couture fragrance, infused with the exquisite elegance and sophistication so dear to Christian Dior.
The enchanting blend of floral and spicy notes gives Diorama all of its originality. As Mr. Dior wished, it is “a fragrance like no other”.
François Demachy, Perfumer-Creator for the House of Dior, interprets the original Diorama theme in a new Haute Couture fragrance, enriched with the highest quality raw materials.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Les Creations de Monsieur Dior
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing. Today, from dresses to accessories, from fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing it radiance and modernity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy