Please note: It is against the law to fly a drone above 400 feet (120 metres) and within 1 kilometre of airport or airfield boundaries. From 30 November 2019, owners of drones weighing 250 grams or more must register with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and drone pilots must take an online safety test. Please click the links below and make yourself more familiar with the rules on flying unmanned aircrafts in the UK before you purchase this product.
The CAA (UK), The IAA (ROI), GOV.UK Drone Laws, and The Drone Code
Product code: 89411152
The Mavic Air is a marvel of design and engineering. Ultraportable and foldable with high-end flight performance and functionality, it's the perfect companion for your next adventure.
- Incredible flight time - with a 21 minute flight time, the Mavic Air is ready for all your adventuring needs
- Compact chassis - the Mavic Air's arms fold flush against its aerodynamic chassis. As tall and wide as a smartphone when folded, this ultraportable design sets new standards for what a device this size can achieve. The dedicated remote controller is also foldable, low profile and ergonomic with detachable controls sticks.
- Super storage - featuring 8GB of internal storage, and can be expanded with a MicroSD card for more memory.
- Crystal clear shots -the Mavic Air shoots video at 4k 30 fps, so you'll never miss a detail. There's also support for 1080p 120fps slow-motion video, and 32MP Sphere Panoramas that stitch together 25 photos in just eight seconds. The onboard camera integrates a 1/2.3” 12-megapixel CMOS sensor and an f/2.8 lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24mm to shoot high-quality photos and videos.
- Keep track - ActiveTrack can sense up to 16 selectable subjects sat once, perfect for following people who are running, jumping or cycling.
- Safe travels - FlightAutonomy 2.0 has more redundant modules to increase the Mavic Air’s safety level. The Vision Compass will assist the navigation system to estimate flight direction when the compass experiences interference. When only one direction of the front, bottom, or rear vision systems is functioning normally, the aircraft will still position itself successfully. There are two sets of sensor fusion algorithms based on two independent hardware platforms. When an error occurs to one set of algorithms, the aircraft will switch to the other pair seamlessly to resume normal functionality.
In the box:
- Mavic Air Drone
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent Flight battery
- Charger and Power Cable
- 4 x propellers
- Set of propeller guards
- RC Cable with Lightning, Micro USB and USB Type-C Connector
- Gimbal protector
- Communications cable USB 3.0 Type C
- USB adpater
- RC Cable sliders (1 x large, 2 x small
- Carrying case
- Spare control sticks
- Country of Origin
- Folded: L168 x W83 x H49mm, Unfolded: L168 x W184 x H64mm
- Suitable From
- 18 years
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||Free|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
|Find out how we may still help you|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
This item is not available for Collect+
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy