Dualit 85180 Cafe Cino Coffee Capsule Machine, Black
Elegant and compact, the Dualit Cafe Cino Coffee Capsule Machine makes it's easy to enjoy luxurious, barista-style coffee from the comfort of your own home. Compatible with both Dualit and Nespresso capsules, this machine offers an unrivalled choice of coffee and tea drinks at the touch of a button. With the added option to purchase capsules online, on the high street or in supermarkets this machine is the ultimate in convenience.
Featuring smart and precise dosing control, it's easy to create the perfect measure of espresso, Americano or tea. The handy programmable dosing memory allows you to alter the extraction as it recalls your favourite cup size, which is great for tea drinkers. The built-in milk frother jug makes a wider choice of delicious barista style drinks such as lattes and cappuccinos. The milk is heated by the steam to produce the professional results.
Easy and efficient
Fast and efficient, the Dualit Cafe Cino heats up in just 40 seconds and turns off after 10 minutes in activity, reducing energy consumption. Simple setting make espresso, lungo, milkshakes, cappuccinos or lattes at the touch of a button.
Dedicated tea function
The Cafe Cino machine has a dedicated tea button which increases the volume of water to 180ml and boosts to an optimum brewing temperature. The result is better tasting, expertly brewed tea, poured straight in to your cup.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- NX capsules
- Country of Origin
- Cup Warmer
- H25cm x W19cm x D37cm
- Filter Included
- Stainless steel and aluminium
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, lungo, cappucino and lattes
- Water Pressure
- 19 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy