Product code: 81343371
Offering more than conventional non-stick, this Neverstick2 pan coating from Eaziglide ensures your pan lasts longer and is a breeze to clean.
Made from toughened aluminium the Eaziglide Neverstick2 range is specifically designed to make your life easier with an exclusive Neverstick2 coating that lasts much longer than conventional systems and features a cooking surface that allows you to cook without oil or butter for healthy results and is incredibly easy to clean.
The curved handles make it easy carry, while the clever 'eazipour' straining lids allow you to drain excess water without the need for a colander. It's also suitable for induction hobs, can be used in the oven, cleaned in the dishwasher and features a lifetime guarantee.
Set includes 16cm, 18cm and 20cm saucepans with lids.
- Lifetime Guarantee including the non-stick.
- Suitable for all cookers including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven safe up to 260°C including the lids.
- Flake and peel free.
- Healthy dry frying, no need for oil or butter.
- Toughened aluminium body with a solid stainless steel base for quick and even heat distribution.
- Riveted die-cast stainless steel, stay cool handles which are easy to grip.
- Wipe clean surface.
- Titanium reinforcement.
- Eazipour® pouring system.
- Night sky finish.
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Eaziglide began with a small group of friends who shared a love of cooking and eating good food. To advance non-stick coatings, they developed a new toughening system to handle high-damage resistance and to improve food release, making products more durable and cooking easier. Since then, they’ve created an extensive range of products all featuring the unique Neverstick2 coating.More from Eaziglide
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|