Product code: 77052702
A unique liqueur inspired by the Orient. It's created by infusing specially selected, ruby-red jewels of pomegranats seeds, and invigorating damask rose, into award-winning Edinburgh Gin.
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see bottom of page for ingredient information.
- Alcohol by volume
- Alcohol type
- Edinburgh Gin
- Country of Origin
- Does this contain nuts
- If you have a nut allergy, please consult the "May contain" section of this product's ingredients & allergy information PDF. The link for the PDF is in the product description
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy