Emma Bridgewater Pink Hearts Mug, Pink, 300ml
Product code: 68256701
- Made in the UK
Add a heart-warming touch to your morning cuppa with this beautifully designed mug from Emma Bridgewater. The Pink Hearts pottery range is pretty, pink and giftable.
Made of cream-coloured earthenware in the Emma Bridgewater factory in Stoke-on-Trent, the home of British pottery, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Choose the perfect china
All our china is made from clay and kiln-fired for durability. Except for pieces with special trims, everything is dishwasher-safe. Below are a few options to consider when choosing your perfect china.
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, earthenware is often a little thicker than other ceramics, making it ideal for everyday use.|
|Stoneware||Fired at high temperatures, stoneware is very tough and heat-resistant. It comes in a number of different glaze finishes.|
|Porcelain||Affordable yet luxurious, porcelain is renowned for its translucency. Fired at high temperatures, porcelain has an extremely tough glazed surface, making it durable.|
|Fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china. Like bone china, it's strong, translucent and delicate, and creamier in colour.|
|New bone china||A type of porcelain with added calcium oxide to achieve a similar aesthetic as bone china, but without animal bone ash.|
|Bone china||White bone china is the strongest and most translucent ceramic. Though it looks delicate, it's tough enough for daily use and is usually dishwasher-safe. It contains at least 35% bone ash.|
- Emma Bridgewater
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gift boxed
- Microwave Safe
Emma Bridgewater is a family business which proudly contributes to Staffordshire’s heritage. Emma and her husband, Matthew Rice, design every piece of pottery themselves – inspired by their home, their children and even their chickens! All their pottery is made by hand in a Victorian factory in Stoke-on-Trent, keeping the area’s traditional skills alive and ensuring that each piece has a real integrity. Every mug, bowl, plate and jug has its own, very English, personality – full of charm and cheerfulness.
Techniques and materials are thoughtfully re-examined, bringing together the traditional and the new, creating original objects that are made to last and sit beautifully in the modern home.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.