Product code: 31570136
The new all-in-one Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh is the lightweight and versatile baby carrier that does it all - it's newborn ready, offers all the carry positions, and grows with your baby from week 1 to 48 months.
Designed with durable and breathable mesh to keep you and your baby cool year round, you can effortlessly switch baby to face out or face you with the innovative Ergobaby sliders, and easily adjust to ergonomically fit your baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs.), no infant insert needed. With lumbar support and extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps, the Omni 360 gives you and your baby amazing comfort for years to come, with a host of extra features:
- 4 carry positions: front-facing you, front- facing outward, hip and back with cushioned, adjustable head and neck support Cooler for baby with breathable 3D air mesh panel, ideal for warmer temperatures
- Newborn to toddler (7-33 lbs/ 3.2-15 kg), no infant insert needed Easy switch sliders - Quick & easy to switch baby to face in or out on the go Lumbar support waistbelt for long wearing comfort (adjusts 26"" – 55“ / 66cm –140cm) Extra cushioned shoulder straps, crossable for a custom fit comfort, with buckles on the front for easy adjustability (adjusts 28¾"–48¾"/73–124cm)
- Tuck away baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+), and offering mum privacy while nursing
- Supports hip-healthy “M” shape position for baby’s comfort and healthy ergonomics
- Lumbar support and padded crossable straps for long wearing comfort
- Detachable storage pouch
- Recommended facing out max weigh limit 30 lbs./13.6 kg
Please note: The references to ages and weights are only general guidelines and each baby’s development is different
- Care instructions
- Machine washable
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- Suitable From
In 2002, a mother living on Maui searched for a baby carrier that would keep her newborn son close, to provide comfort and allow her to enjoy her active outdoor lifestyle and daily routine.
Knowing that indigenous cultures around the world wear their babies, this mother believed that carrying her son would let them experience life together, enjoy their daily activities and stay productive without having to sacrifice precious bonding time.
After trying seven different carriers with varying degrees of success, clothing designer Karin Frost developed her own soft structured carrier. With that early design, she went on to influence the safety standards by which all carriers are now made and revolutionize how we wear our babies.
Having set the industry’s gold standard, founder Karin is proud that Ergobaby helps to better the lives of families everywhere.More from Ergobaby
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy