Product code: 31570136
The new all-in-one Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh is the lightweight and versatile baby carrier that does it all - it's newborn ready, offers all the carry positions, and grows with your baby from week 1 to 48 months.
Designed with durable and breathable mesh to keep you and your baby cool year-round, you can effortlessly switch baby to face out or face you with the innovative Ergobaby sliders, and easily adjust to ergonomically fit your baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs.), no infant insert needed. With lumbar support and extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps, the Omni 360 gives you and your baby amazing comfort for years to come, with a host of extra features:
- 4 carry positions: front-facing you, front-facing outward, hip and back with cushioned, adjustable head and neck support
- Cooler for baby with breathable 3D air mesh panel, ideal for warmer temperatures
- Newborn to toddler (7-45lbs / 3.2-20 kg), no infant insert needed
- Easy switch sliders - Quick & easy to switch baby to face in or out on the go
- Lumbar support waistbelt for long-wearing comfort (adjusts 26"" – 55“ / 66cm –140cm)
- Extra cushioned shoulder straps, crossable for a custom fit comfort, with buckles on the front for easy adjustability (adjusts 28¾"–48¾"/73–124cm)
- Tuck away babyhood for sun protection (UPF 50+), and offering mum privacy while nursing
- Acknowledged as a "hip-healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Supports hip-healthy “M” shape position for baby’s comfort and healthy ergonomics
- Lumbar support and padded crossable straps for long-wearing comfort
- Detachable storage pouch
- Recommended facing out max weigh limit 30 lbs./13.6 kg
- 10-year guarantee included
Keep in mind: The references to ages and weights are only general guidelines and each baby’s development is different.
- Baby Carrier Type
- Back Carrier, Front Carrier
- Care instructions
- Machine washable, do not tumble dry, line dry, do not iron
- Country of Origin
- H60 x W44 x D8cm
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
Unpackaged weight of the product
In 2002, a mother living on Maui searched for a baby carrier that would keep her newborn son close, to provide comfort and allow her to enjoy her active outdoor lifestyle and daily routine.
Knowing that indigenous cultures around the world wear their babies, this mother believed that carrying her son would let them experience life together, enjoy their daily activities and stay productive without having to sacrifice precious bonding time.
After trying seven different carriers with varying degrees of success, clothing designer Karin Frost developed her own soft structured carrier. With that early design, she went on to influence the safety standards by which all carriers are now made and revolutionize how we wear our babies.
Having set the industry’s gold standard, founder Karin is proud that Ergobaby helps to better the lives of families everywhere.More from Ergobaby
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am, available 7 days a week.
- Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 10 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery by our supplier within 3 weeks. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.