Eva Solo Decanter Carafe With Cool Element, 750ml
Product code: 73067401
This decanter carafe not only brings out the best in your wine by allowing it to aerate, the accompanying base also serves as a cool element which helps to keep the wine chilled for many hours on the table.
How to use:
- Remove the cold gel from the base and place it in the freezer before use
- Once the gel is frozen, return it to the base which sits under the carafe on the table - the base also prevents any condensation from running onto the table.
- Eva Solo
- Country of Origin
- H18.1 x W18.1 x D18.1cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gift boxed
- Soda Lime Glass, 18/10 Stainless Steel and Silicone
The company Eva Denmark dates from 1913. The original Eva brand, named after the first child of Erik Mangor was launched in the late 1940s with the Eva Solo collection coming to market in 1999.
The family behind the brand remains committed to creating exclusive, Danish-design home accessories and everyday objects for the kitchen, bathroom, living room and even the outdoors. Eva Solo creates pieces characterised by aesthetic appeal, high quality and a high degree of functionality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.