Eva Solo Solar Powered Glass Outdoor Portable Lantern
Product code: 73067728
Enjoy summer twilights for longer with an energy-efficient, decorative sun-powered lantern from Eva Solo, designed with concealed solar panels. Grab the lantern and move this portable lighting to any outdoor space.
The lantern has a practical grab handle and provides both up and down illumination and an ambient glow for your garden, patio or balcony. This 100% solar-powered lantern has practical features: three comfortable brightness settings, a dusk-to-dawn sensor, which switches on automatically as the sun sets, and a power-conserving automatic switch-off after six hours.
The lantern is charged by the sun during the day or by a mini-USB socket, supplied with a 2.5m charger cable, so you always have your ambient lighting to hand. At a full charge of eight hours in the sun, the lantern illuminates for up to 20 hours. Made of powder-coated steel with a plastic shade, this all-weather design is for year-round outdoor use.
- Assembly Required
- Fully Assembled
- Eva Solo
- Can LED be replaced
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a well-wrung, damp cloth.
- Country of Origin
- H43 x Dia.26.5cm
- IP rating
- Indoor or Outdoor
- LED Type
- Integrated LED fitting
- Light Source
- Non-replaceable light source
- Power Supply
- Solar Power
The company Eva Denmark dates from 1913. The original Eva brand, named after the first child of Erik Mangor was launched in the late 1940s with the Eva Solo collection coming to market in 1999.
The family behind the brand remains committed to creating exclusive, Danish-design home accessories and everyday objects for the kitchen, bathroom, living room and even the outdoors. Eva Solo creates pieces characterised by aesthetic appeal, high quality and a high degree of functionality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.