- 10 Beige Nu Unavailable
- 11 Nude Cendré
- 12 Nude Rosé
- 13 Rose Flanelle
- 19 Rouge Santal
- 25 Fuchsia Vibrant
- 26 Framboise Velours
- 27 Rouge Infusé
- 28 Rose Fume
- 33 Orange Sable
- 34 Rouge Safran
- 35 Rouge Initié This is the current selected colour
- 36 L'Interdit Unavailable
- 37 Rouge Grainé
- 38 Grenat Fumé
- 42 Violet Velours
Selected Colours Only
Product code: 46880308
The Ultimate Fashion Signature.
Le Rouge Deep Velvet embodies the daring sensuality of the House of Givenchy. Dressed in a sublime red velvet case that echoes the lipstick’s powdery matte finish, it defines lips in trend-setting style. The generous velvety texture glides over the lips with ease, delivering a vivid matte colour from the very first stroke while maintaining an incomparably featherlight feel.
Long-wear Colour and Comfort.
The 14 powdery matte shades are all saturated with powerful pigments, enabling Le Rouge Deep Velvet to beautify the lips with comfort & intense long-lasting colour for up to 12 hours*.
*Instrumental test carried out on 20 women
- 10 – BEIGE NU – A warm-toned beige nude to enhance the natural beauty of your lips
- 12 – NUDE ROSE – A cool-toned powdery pink nude for a fresh, natural effect
- 19 – ROUGE SANTAL – NEW A gently warm-toned, deep copper balancing red and orange hues
- 25 – FUCHSIA VIBRANT – A vivid, intense pink for a fresh, radiant look that dares to stand out
- 26 – FRAMBOISE VELOURS – A cool-toned raspberry shade for a strikingly vibrant pink lip
- 27 – ROUGE INFUSÉ – A subtle shade of deep red suffused with dusky pink
- 28 – ROSE FUME – NEW A light-medium copper pink with warm undertones
- 33 – ORANGE SABLE – A hot, desert sand orange tone for a captivatingly coral colour
- 34 – ROUGE SAFRAN – NEW: A deep earthy orange infused with burnt saffron and a hint of red
- 35 – ROUGE INITIÉ – A modern and elegant brick red to enhances every skin tone with intense colour
- 36 – L’INTERDIT – A bright and vibrant pure red—a true Givenchy icon
- 37 – ROUGE GRAINÉ – A vibrant, warm-toned red with a hint of brown in a universally flattering shade. A Givenchy best-seller
- 38 – GRENAT FUME – A dark burgundy red steeped in deep, cool-toned plum accents
- 42 – VIOLET VELOURS – Vivid plum and dusky pink meet to create a wine-red with cool undertones
How to use:
Apply Le Rouge Deep Velvet on your lips starting from the centre of the lips towards the corners, beginning with the upper lip. Continue your application on the lower lip for a Couture matte result.
- Beauty Effect
- Long Lasting
- Size (g)
Established in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, the brand is celebrating more than 60 years of chic and impertinent creations.
In 1953 Givenchy’s encounter with Audrey Hepburn linked the brand to American and cinema. He designed her film costumes and shaped her style. She was his muse, his ideal woman, and became a timeless icon. In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance created for Hepburn. This marked the birth of the Parfums Givenchy company. Further great fragrances were then launched, followed in 1989 by Cosmetics, with Makeup and Skincare.
Since 2005, Riccardo Tisci, Givenchy couture Creative Director, has perpetuated his legacy while instilling a touch of modernity through his own unique style.
Complementing every personality, Parfums Givenchy are timeless classic that underline each wearer’s own style. Each creation offers a distinctive olfactory signature that ensures its wearer is never forgotten.More from Givenchy
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am, available 7 days a week.
- Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 10 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.