Globber 4-in-1 Explorer Trike, Red
Product code: 75366514
Globber's Explorer Trike 4-in-1 is a toddler tricycle and balance bike in one. This 4-in-1 trike adapts from infant trike, guided trike and training trike to balance bike as your child grows. Globber's smart tricycle design is 100% tool-free, so you can quickly and easily switch between modes.
Infant Trike (10-36 months)
With a 2-height high-back seat, safety bar and removable footrest. The 5-point safety harness features soft shoulder pads and the parent handle adapts to 2 heights with built-in steering.
Guided Trike (18-36 months)
Switch from seat to saddle and footrest to pedals. You control the steering while your child learns to pedal.
Training Trike (24-36 months)
Remove the parent handle to create an independent toddler trike.
Balance Bike (2- 5 years)
Turn the 2 rear wheels turn into a single wide wheel at a twist. In balance bike mode, the pedals store neatly under the saddle.
- Assembly Required
- Partial Assembly Required
- Care instructions
- No tools needed for assembly
- Country of Origin
- Development Claims
- Encourages physical development
- H96 x W95 x D47cm
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years limited warranty
- plastic, metal
- Maximum User Weight
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 10 months
- Maximum user weight 20kg, Warning! Not suitable for children under 2 years, Warning! Not to be used in traffic, Warning! Protective equipment should be worn
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.