Product code: 78646601
- Ideal for children and adults aged from 8 to 99 years old
- STEM Toy - This innovative STEM toy encourages children to explore science, technology, engineering and maths, while having fun and developing their creativity and imagination
- Learn about gravity, magnetism, kinetic energy and fun.
Experience the power of gravity! GraviTrax is the all-new STEM track system from Ravensburger!
Use your imagination to build superb tracks and set the gravity spheres rolling! Freestyle with your own track design or use the tasks and blueprints included to help you to get started in the world of GraviTrax! Are the gravity spheres stopping or flying off before reaching the end target? Time for some problem-solving!
Rebuild and try something different! The GraviTrax track system can be extended indefinitely with extra track packs and add-on’s – each sold separately.
The starter set comes with over 100 components and offers everything you need to get started right away - a pack full of endless possibilities and creativity. It includes 1x Set of Instructions, 1x Set of Blueprint, 1x Exercise booklet, 4x Card Bases, 2x Transparent levels, 6x Gravity Spheres, 3x Long Rails, 6x Medium Rails, 9x Short Rails, 1x Magnetic Cannon, 21x Curved Bases, 3x ‘X’ intersection Bases, 1x Vortex Base, 2x ‘Y’ Points Bases, 1x End target, 1x 3in1 Base, 4x Bases for inserts, 1x 3 Way Starter Base Insert, 2x Catcher Base Inserts, 2x Switches, 1x Base Insert, 1x Free Fall Base Insert, 1x Target Base Insert, 40x Large Vertical Tiles, 12x Small Vertical Tiles.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Country of Origin
- Czech Republic
- Packaged: 33.8 x 11 x 33.8cm
- Metal and plastic
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 8 years
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|