Heston Blumenthal by Salter Dual Precision Digital Scale, 10kg
Great for domestic or industrial use, Heston’s Dual Precision Scales are innovative, stylish and above all, accurate.
Designed with two brushed stainless steel platforms for measuring high capacity (up to 10kg/1g increments) and ultimate precision (up to 200g/0.1g increments) for those precious ingredients.
The unit is easy to use and designed with a large back lit display so you can access information in a quick and logical manner. Whether you are measuring using a bowl, pan, dish, plate or bag, you can clearly read the display and quickly get cooking. Weigh multiple ingredients directly onto the platform or in a container using the ‘Add & Weigh’ function and change the units (g, oz, ml, fl.oz) to suit your recipe. Designed with an ‘Aquatronic’ feature for measuring liquids, we’ve covered all the bases. Beautifully designed and incredibly reliable, the Dual Platform Precision Scales make it easy to cook quickly and efficiently, whether you are a professional, or just getting started.
- Features a large high capacity (10kg) platform which accurately measures in 1g increments
- Make use of the ultimate precision (200g) platform and distinguish weight at 0.1g increments for those precious ingredients
- Use the “Add & Weigh” function to measure multiple ingredients in the same bowl/pan
- Utilise the Aquatronic function to measure liquids (ml or fl oz)
- Choose between imperial and metric measurements to suit your recipe
- Designed with stainless steel platforms for easy and hygienic cleaning
- Use the storage case to keep the platform safe and handy
- Guaranteed for up to 15 years.
- Add & Weigh
- 3 x AAA (not included)
- 10kg / 22lb / 10L / 350fl.oz
- H2.5 x L26 x W17.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for The Chef
- 15 years
- Stainless steel
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wet & Dry
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow