Janome 9200D Overlocker Sewing Machine
Suitable for those with intermediate skills, the Janome 9200D is an overlocker sewing machine that’s ideal for light to medium weight fabrics.
Unlike a sewing machine, this overlocker is designed to join the edges of one or two pieces of material with an overlock stitch and cut off the seam allowance as it sews. The Janome 9200D is a compact and quiet overlocker with 4 thread options, wide, narrow and rolled hem functions and a colour coded threading guide for ease of use. It also boasts a differential feed, needle guard, easy threading system, stitch length variations and adjustable cutting width.
This machine is supplied with a standard foot, spare needles, a handy screwdriver and pair of tweezers.
Exclusive to John Lewis.
Hints & Tips: To produce the best results from your sewing machine please be aware that the needle should be replaced after approximately 8 hours of continuous use. We have a plenty of needle packs to pick from when the occasion calls.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- H26 x W28 x D26cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Experience Level
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Model name / number
- Sewing Machine Type
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- Light to medium
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Helping people to sew in the comfort of their home since 1921, Janome is the world’s largest manufacturer of domestic sewing machines. With an extensive model range there’s a machine for everyone, whether you’re a beginner looking for your first or an expert looking to update. Create, alter and repair items in minutes or get crafty with embellishment to express yourself.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the right Janome sewing machine for you.
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.