Janome Decor Excel 20 Sewing Machine
Product code: 58382501
Perfect for beginners, the Janome Decor Excel 20 is an electronic sewing machine that is suitable for use with most fabrics including stretch and denim.
The Decor Excel 20 features 15 stitch options to experiment with including decorative and a 4-step automatic buttonhole.
The Janome Decor Excel 20 sewing machine is a sleek model that is ideal for beginners but sewers of all levels and ages can also benefit from its useful features. The maximum speed controller is perfect for those who are learning or need extra control.
This machine comes with a hem guide, hemmer foot, oil, overcastting foot, satin stitch foot, seam ripper, screwdriver, sliding buttonhole foot, standard foot, zipper foot, 4 x bobbins, needles, foot control, instruction manual.
Please note: this machine has a twin needle function but is not supplied with a twin needle.
Hints & Tips: To produce the best results from your sewing machine please be aware that the needle should be replaced after approximately 8 hours of continuous use. We have a plenty of needle packs to pick from when the occasion calls.
We like it because
- Alphabet styles
- Auto thread tension
- Book Cover Type
- Buttonhole styles
- Buttonhole type
- H28 x W15 x D39cm
- Electronic foot speed control
- Embroidery options
- Experience Level
- Hook movement
- Integrated drop feed
- Integrated dual feed
- Integrated needle threader
- Knee lifter
- Lock stitch facility
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 year guarantee included
- Max speed limiter
- Model name / number
- Excel 20
- Needle up/down function
- Reverse button
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed
- 750 spm
- Stitch memory
- Stitch options
- Stop/Start button
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Thread cutter
- Tutorial DVD
- Twin needle
- View-through bobbin cover
- Width adjustment
Helping people to sew in the comfort of their home since 1921, Janome is the world’s largest manufacturer of domestic sewing machines.
With an extensive model range there’s a machine for everyone, whether you’re a beginner looking for your first or an expert looking to update.
Create, alter and repair items in minutes or get crafty with embellishment to express yourself.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.