Product code: 64614105
In a classic graded stripe design, this indoor and outdoor rug is a great choice for spaces like conservatories, decking, and patios.
With a flat finish, the materials in this rug have been woven together by hand to create a strong construction.
This rug can be used both indoors and outdoors, when using outdoors please avoid leaving the rug outside during long periods of time in poor weather allowing the rug to become saturated with water as this will cause the rug to deteriorate. When the rug is not in use please ensure the rug is clean and fully dry and store rolled up carefully in a warm and dry location.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Minimal pile shedding may occur. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- Vacuum occasionally. When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage your rug
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub. Spot clean using a mild soap solution
- Textile backed
- Specalist cleaning recommended
- Ensure your rug is fully dry before rolling & store horizontally somewhere warm & dry when not in use
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Backing material
- John Lewis ANYDAY
- 100% polyester
- Country of Origin
- L240 x W170 cm
- Rug Construction
- Hand woven
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there's joy to be found in ANYDAY.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.