John LewisJohn Lewis Dome Dessert Spoon
Product code: 73120206
Simple in design with gentle, rounded edges our Dome cutlery is made from solid 18/8 stainless steel. Each item is etched with the John Lewis & Partners name and hand polished for a high shine.
This cutlery is cold-forged which reduces weak spots, meaning it's incredibly durable. This manufacturing process uses less water than hot-forging, reducing both wastage and emissions.
Suitable for any dining setting, Dome is perfect for casual family meals as well as entertaining guests.
The same cutlery, a new name
This cutlery used to be known as Outline, so if you've previously bought from our Outline range and are looking to add to your collection this cutlery will match.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Hand washing recommended for longevity
- Stainless Steel
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.