John LewisJohn Lewis Hot Water Bottle, Arctic Grey
Product code: 64940101
Cuddle up and get cosy with this faux fur-covered hot water bottle. Soft to the touch, warm and comforting when filled, it's perfect for chilly nights in bed or on the sofa.
Cover 100% polyester, dimensions L34 x W22cm
The hot water bottle is made from PVC, and manufactured to BS1970:2012
When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst. Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back. Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage. Finger-tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty. If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns. Under no circumstance should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
Do not fill using water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle. Prevent contact with hot surfaces. Prevent contact with oil or grease.
When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry, dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight. Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage. Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
WARNING - HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN
Retain these instructions for future reference.
- John Lewis
- Country of Origin
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.