John LewisJohn Lewis Luxury Spa Face Cloth (Set of 2), White
Product code: 60079336
Our Luxury Spa towels have an innovative wave structure which is made with yarn spun without twisting. It makes the towels super-soft and fluffy with high absorbency.
By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton Farmers are farmers who care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
From forest to fabric…
As well as cotton, these towels are made up in part from environmentally friendly Tencel™ Modal fibres. Manufactured through an environmentally responsible process, the fibres are derived from wood pulp and turned into compostable and biodegradable threads so they can ultimately revert back to nature.
And the good news doesn't stop there. Dyes are able to penetrate deeply into the soft Tencel™ Modal fibre structure which makes the colours vibrant and less prone to fading.
Quality, wash after wash
At John Lewis & Partners our bath linen is reassuringly well made. We test to the highest standards of durability, colour-fastness and performance.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C. Wash similar colours together. Using too much fabric conditioner can reduce absorbency. For best results tumble dry
- 68% cotton, 32% TENCEL™ Modal fibres
- Country of Origin
- L30 x W30cm
- Material Type
- Cotton blend
- Towel Type
- Bathroom Towel
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.