Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
John Lewis & Partners 60 Night Comfort Trial
Our 60-night trial applies to all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding ANYDAY and Special Buy. This means that if you want to exchange your mattress within 60 nights from delivery you can choose a different model. For hygiene reasons, you need to have purchased a new mattress protector in the same transaction.
Terms and conditions
1. For mattress purchases bought from 12th April 2021, our 60-Night Sleep Comfort Trial starts on the date of delivery and an exchange can be made within 60 nights. If you need to exchange your mattress, please visit your nearest shop with your original transaction information, which includes the details of your mattress protector.
2. Customers are entitled to an exchange, with a refund of the difference if you choose a cheaper model. Or, you can pay the difference if you choose a more expensive model. Full refunds are not accepted unless faulty.
3. For hygiene reasons, you must buy a mattress protector in the same transaction as your new mattress. For the trial to be valid, the mattress protector must be used with the new mattress. Our normal returns policy applies to mattress protectors and they are non-refundable once used. The mattress must be in perfect condition when collected.
4. The offer is available on all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding Special Buy, John Lewis ANYDAY and divan frames.
5. Only one exchange per customer.
6. Delivery must be to the same address as the first sale.
7. The offer is available when we can verify the purchase and delivery date.
8. This does not affect Sleep Trials offered by other brands.
9. There is a customer collection and recycling fee of £29.95 for the returned mattress
Product code: 80022703
- Good for hot sleepers
Our Climate Collection is innovatively designed to regulate the mattress surface temperature while you sleep. Materials made with patented phase-change crystals and infused with copper beads, store and release the heat produced by your body to regulate temperature. Designed with a pocket spring system and a layer of memory foam, these mattresses have a total of 1,200 springs in the king size model and provide pressure-relieving, balanced support.
About Comfort Support
The Copper 1200 models fit into our Comfort Support range. These are neither too soft or firm. They provide just the right balance of support, however you sleep.
Enhanced temperature regulation
The memory foam within this mattress is integrated with phase-change crystals that work constantly to absorb, store and then release body heat. It is additionally infused, and works in harmony with minute copper beads. Highly-conductive copper acts as a thermal pathway, and moves the heat away from the material surface to cool the sleeper, therefore triggering the phase-change reaction. This combination of materials accelerates the speed of the temperature-regulating process, and will maintain an optimal airflow and sleep-surface temperature throughout the night.
Thanks to the high-density memory foam filling as well as a pocket spring system, this mattress provides a tailored level of comfort. Responsive memory foam allows you to sink into the mattress and relieves pressure points as it conforms to the shape of your body. Pocket springs maintain the structure of your mattress and move independently as you move throughout the night, in order to distribute your weight evenly for direct and precise support.
Benefits of copper content
Not only highly conductive, copper is also a naturally antibacterial and antiviral element. As it helps to speed-up and maintain your sleep temperature, it also ensures your mattress stays fresh-feeling and hygienic throughout its lifetime.
Make the most of your mattress
After unwrapping your new mattress, leave it in a well-ventilated room for a few hours. Any smell from the fillings will dissipate after a few days. We recommend using a mattress protector, airing your mattress regularly and rotating it each month. An electric blanket can be used on Climate Collection models, but will make the surface temperature warmer than normal. If you’re placing this mattress on a slatted base, ensure the gaps are no more than 7.5cm apart.
Try before you buy
This is an important purchase and it’s worthwhile to try your choice of mattress in store to make sure it's right for you. Our store Partners will be able to tell you more about its benefits, and recommend options based on your needs. For more information, call 03452 661 805 and we can tell you where the range you’d like to view is on display.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- No need to turn over. Rotate from head to foot end regularly
- Country of Origin
- L190 x W135cm
- Fabric Features
- Filling Composition
- Copper infused memory foam, foam encased springs, polyester
- Furniture Range
- Comfort 1200
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Rotate regularly
- Mattress Type
- Memory Foam, Pocket Spring
- Mattress cover composition
- 99% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Spring count
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.