Product code: 64621003
Nothing beats a natural sheepskin rug for that luxuriously soft, warm feel underfoot. Made using New Zealand wool, it's the perfect way to add an instant touch of mid-century style to an uncarpeted room.
This is a natural product therefore sight variations in sizing, colour and texture should be expected, making each piece unique.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Regular light brushing or shaking will assist in keeping the skin's natural characteristics.
- This product can be machine washed. Pre soak in 40-degree water and wash in a wool cycle. Rinse until water is clear and then spin dry to remove any excess water. Gently comb wool whilst still damp. Slow drying will give best results, line dry away from direct sunlight. Once dry, stretch by hand in all directions.
- When almost dry stretch by hand in all directions. This product can be professionally dry cleaned.
- Reshape whilst damp, Flat Dry, Tumble dry at low temperature
- Sheepskins are a natural product therefore sight variations in sizing, colour and texture should be expected.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Specialist clean recommended
- Country of Origin
- L180 x W65cm (approximate measurements only)
- Floor covering collection
- Skins & Hides
- 100% Sheepskin
- Rug Construction
- Sheepskin or hide
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.