John LewisPoster Frame & Mount, White, A4 (21 x 30cm)
Product code: 77641820
A sleek and contemporary unglazed photo or poster frame with a removable window mount included. The thoughtful design keeps the focus on the image. Wall mount, vertically or horizontally, using the fittings on the reverse side.
It's available with the following image sizes. The inch measurements are rounded measurements worked back from standard centimetre sizes. Each frame has a glass front to protect the image except for the largest sizes (A1, A2 and 50 x 70cm) which have lightweight plastic fronts, a less fragile but equally transparent material.
|Image Size with Mount||Image Size without Mount||Outer Dimensions||Weight|
|A4 (21 x 30cm)||A3 - 11.7 x 16.5" (29 x 42cm)||44.6 x 32.6 x 2.5cm||1.8kg|
|11 x 15" (30 x 40cm)||16 x 19" (40 x 50cm)||52.6 x 42.6 x 2.5cm||2.5kg|
|A3 (29 x 42cm)||18 x 23" (45 x 60cm)||62.6 x 47.6 x 2.5cm||2.3kg|
|16 x 19" (40 x 50cm)||20 x 23" (50 x 60cm)||62.6 x 52.6 x 2.5cm||2.5kg|
|A2 (42 x 60cm)||20 x 27" (50 x 70cm)||72.6 x 52.6 x 2.5cm||2.8kg|
|19 x 28" (50 x 70cm)||23 x 31" (60 x 80cm)||82.6 x 62.6 x 2.5cm||3.5kg|
|A1 (60 x 85cm)||27 x 39" (70 x 100cm)||102.6 x 72.6 x 2.5cm||4.7kg|
- John Lewis
- MDF frame, glass/acrylic
- Country of Origin
- 44.6 x 32.6 x 2.5cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Fitting Method
- Wall Mounted
- Frame type
- Poster and Print Frames
- Hanging type
- Portrait or Landscape
- Photo size without mount
- A3 - 11.7 x 16.5" (29 x 42cm)
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.