John LewisSingle Sheepskin Rug, Grey
Product code: 64521004
Nothing beats a natural sheepskin rug for that luxuriously soft, warm feel underfoot. Made using New Zealand wool, it's the perfect way to add an instant touch of mid-century style to an uncarpeted room.
This is a natural product therefore sight variations in sizing, colour and texture should be expected, making each piece unique.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Regular light brushing or shaking will assist in keeping the skin's natural characteristics.
- This product can be machine washed. Pre soak in 40-degree water and wash in a wool cycle. Rinse until water is clear and then spin dry to remove any excess water. Gently comb wool whilst still damp. Slow drying will give best results, line dry away from direct sunlight. Once dry, stretch by hand in all directions.
- When almost dry stretch by hand in all directions. This product can be professionally dry cleaned.
- Reshape whilst damp, Flat Dry, Tumble dry at low temperature
- Owing to the handmade nature of this rug, each piece is unique in size and may differ slightly to the dimensions provided, however this does not impact the design.
- To avoid colour transfer, we suggest using on floors and hard seating like chairs and benches. Avoid using on cloth surfaces such as sofas and armchairs
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Specialist dry clean recommended
- Country of Origin
- L90 x W60 x D4.5-6 cm (approximate measurements only)
- Floor covering collection
- Skins & Hides
- 100% Sheepskin
- Rug Construction
- Sheepskin or hide
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.