John LewisSoft & Silky Specialist Temperature Balancing 400 Thread Count Cotton Flat Sheet, Single, White
Product code: 60541501
Using high quality cotton and an innovative spinning technique, we've created this sheeting to help regulate your temperature while you sleep, no matter the season.
Made from 100% cotton, Hygro technology spins the fabric to create a hollow core which traps air to insulate and keep you warm in colder temperatures. In addition, the natural construction helps to wick away moisture lost during sleep to keep you cool in warmer conditions. So no matter the weather, you won't be troubled by the fluctuations in body temperature which can so easily disturb good quality sleep.
Sheeting / mattress sizes
- Single, L260 x W180cm to fit L190 x W90cm
- Double, L260 x W230 to fit L190 x W135cm
- King, L275 x W275cm to fit L200 x W150cm
- Super king, L265 x W300 to fit L200 x W180cm
By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton Farmers are farmers who care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- John Lewis
- 100% Cotton
- Country of Origin
- Iron at max temp. 200.C
- Material Type
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.