Product code: 31552002The Kiddy Phoenixfix Pro 2 is the successor to the Kiddy Infinity Pro and the Kiddy Energy Pro. The Phoenixfix Pro 2 features a new geometrical design. The high performance absorbing materials optimize front and side impact protection and the lateral headrests protect your child from tilting their head to the side without obscuring your child's view.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Care instructions
- Cover: Machine washable at 30°C
- H69 x W48 x D42cm
- Facing position
- Forward facing
- Group band
- Group 1 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 9 months
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Weight of child
- 9-18kg or 20-40lb