KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer, Matte Grey
KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer, Matte Grey
5 year guarantee included
5 years' Protect Plus for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
- Matte Grey
Product code: 85543710
If space is tight in your kitchen, KitchenAid’s slimmed down Mixer will deliver awesome power from a small package. This Mini has the same mighty motor as its bigger brother, but is 20% smaller and 25% lighter, so you can be more efficient with your counters. Coming in a range of eye-popping colours, it’s sure to sink seamlessly into your décor, too.
Made from stainless steel with an aluminium head, this 6 wire whisk is perfect for gently folding air into eggs and egg whites, whipping light, fluffy cream making dips and sauces.
Let the dough hook do all of the hard work for you when mixing and kneading the perfect yeast dough for bread, pizza and pasta. This piece is made from aluminium with a robust non-stick nylon coating, which makes it easier to work with. It is also dishwasher-safe to make cleaning easy and efficient.
An ideal tool for cake mixtures and frostings, or even mashed potatoes for your Sunday roast. Made from aluminium with a robust non-stock nylon coating so mixtures don't stick. It can also be put in the dishwasher for easy and hygienic cleaning.
3.3L Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl
A large bowl is crucial for most baking recipes, it makes working with the ingredients easier and causes less mess.
The distinctive ‘planetary’ motion ensures thorough and swift mixing, and the useful tilt-up head design makes light work of larger batches too. With a powerful 10 speed motor, there’s plenty of range to suit whatever food you are preparing. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits other optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
- Direct drive
- Almost silent operation
- Effortless to clean
- Single attachment hub
- 250 watt air cooled direct drive motor
- Accessories Included
- 3.3 L Brushed stainless steel bowl
- K beater, dough hooks, whisk
- Bowl Material
- Stainless Steel
- Cable length (m)
- H31.2 x W19.8 x D31.2cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes, on top shelf
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Variable Speed
- Working capacity (dry)
- 680 g flour (max), 2 kg mashed potatoes
- Working capacity (liquid)
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919, the KitchenAid brand has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for the cooks, the creators, the bakers and the brewers - for all those who don't cook to live, but live to cook. Today, the KitchenAid brand offers homeware essentials for the kitchen countertop right down to the wine cellar. These include kitchen appliances, cookware and bakeware ranges and accessories, refrigerators, whisks and more.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.