Product code: 31310537
These washable nursing pads provide comfort for even the most sensitive skin thanks to their super-soft fabric layer that gives them superior absorbency, providing you with reusable leak-proof protection, wash after wash. Trusted for more than 30 years and founded by a breastfeeding mum, Lansinoh breastfeeding products like Lansinoh HPA Lanolin have been trusted for decades by both mums and healthcare professionals to provide safe, effective breastfeeding support.
More about your nursing pads:
- A unique contoured tear-drop shape that moulds to the breast with no noticeable lines makes them very discreet and super comfortable, as well as offering maximum coverage around the breast and nipple to avoid leaking
- A specialised core made with plant fibres ensures fast absorption and drying - no more milk leaks!
- They can be machine washed (40 degrees) in the convenient wash bag included with the pack
How do they work?
These pads use a three-layer protection technology to protect against leaks:
- 1) A soft face sheet for superior comfort on even the most sensitive skin
- 2) a unique absorbent blend with bamboo fibres at the core for fast absorption and drying
- 3) a waterproof outer layer for confidence throughout the day.
How do I use them?
- 1. Place the pads inside the nursing bra or nursing tank with super-soft mesh side against your skin and the Lansinoh heart facing out
- Change the pads when they're wet and machine wash them after every use. For best results, place the pads in the wash bag provided
- Dry them flat and don't use softener or bleach. Don't iron or dry clean them
- H127 x W115 x L40cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 80% bamboo viscose, 20% polyester
- Microwave Safe
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From £7.50
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|