Le Creuset Stoneware Deep Rectangular Oven Dish, Cerise, 19cm
Product code: 84830502
Part of Le Creuset's enduringly popular stoneware range, this rectangular oven dish is deeper and designed specifically to provide more room for larger dishes.
Use it for baking, roasting, serving and storage. Try it for pasta bakes, roasted vegetables, gratin and pies and for oven-to-table serving.
The dish is oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe and is ideal for marinating food in the fridge, before bringing it to room temperature and transferring to the oven. The durable finish resists chipping, scratching and staining. Very hygienic and easy to clean, the dish will not absorb odours or flavours.
Use the sure-grip handles to carry it from the oven to the table. The stoneware retains heat well to keep food hot enough for serving a second helping.
- Versatile use in the oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and under the grill
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Smooth glazed interior for excellent food release
- Exceptional heat distribution and heat retention, saving energy
- Easy-grip side handles
- Resists chipping, cracking, staining, scratching and colour fading
Le Creuset's Stoneware Deep Rectangular Oven Dish is available in these sizes.
|19cm||1.1L||H8.1 x W15.5 x D24.7cm||970g|
|26cm||2.3L||H8.9 x W20.3 x D32.7cm||1.5kg|
|32cm||3.9L||H9.1 x W25.4 x D39.0cm||2.3kg|
Le Creuset Stoneware Care
- Before first use, wash the stoneware item in hot, soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly
- Do not use any stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source
- Do not place frozen stoneware in a preheated oven. Remove it from the freezer and place in a cold oven, then set the temperature, allowing the stoneware and oven to heat together
- Never leave fully immersed in water
- Le Creuset
- Cookware Features
- Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe
- H8.1 x W15.5 x D24.7cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.