Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Square Roaster, 26cm
Product code: 81320619
A square roaster from Le Creuset's Toughened Non-Stick cookware range. The Toughened Non-Stick range boasts innovative technology from its three-layer reinforced non-stick surface to the induction-compatible base. Cookware is made from high-quality, hard-anodised forged aluminium for excellent heat retention and even heat distribution.
It's toughened inside and out with coatings that are durable, PFOA-free, easy to clean and can withstand the use of metal utensils, with care. The metal abrasion resistance of the non-stick surface has been independently laboratory tested. When cooking with this coating, you need little or no oil, ensuring healthier results.
The range features hollow, cast stainless steel handles, riveted for strength and designed to stay cooler when the cookware is on the hob. Use the roaster on the hob to caramelise juices and make gravy and sauces, or in the oven for roasting, poaching and baking.
- Square roaster
- Toughened, durable, PFOA-free non-stick coating
- Metal utensil safe
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Grill safe
- Cast and riveted handles for strength
- Oven safe to 260°C and suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Lifetime guarantee
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
- Le Creuset
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- H11.2 x W27 x D32.1cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Cast aluminum
- Cast Aluminium
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.