LEGO DUPLO 10915 My First Alphabet Truck
How to claim
Step 1: Add 2 or more selected Lego sets to your basket
Step 2: Click on the ‘Add promotional code’ link at the payment stage of checkout and enter LEGO40 to claim your £9.98 discount
Terms and conditions
All qualifying products must be purchased at the same time
Only one promo code may be used per transaction
This promo code can only be redeemed once per customer
This promo code can only be redeemed once per transaction
Please also see our Returns Policy
Product code: 73240207
- Ideal for children aged 18 months and upwards
- Fully assembled, the Alphabet Truck measures over 12cm high and 7cm long
- Contains 36 pieces and comes with 3 DUPLO figures and alphabet learning bricks
This colourful Alphabet Truck playset is perfect for little tots that like to build and learn at the same time! With safe, easy-to-handle bricks and alphabet bricks to stimulate toddlers’ minds, this set helps develop creative thinking, problem-solving abilities, visual-spatial awareness and fine motor skills!
With Easy Building Ideas for a simple start and letter bricks to help them learn the alphabet and to spell simple words (F-U-N!), your little tots will love how creative they can be with this set.
- H26 x W38 x D9cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO DUPLO
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 18 months
- Toys Type
- Not suitable for children under 18 months. Small parts - choking hazard.
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.