Product code: 73240522
- This toy is most suitable for children aged 4 to 7 years old
- Includes 3 minifigures: Mrs. Incredible, Mr. Incredible and Underminer.
- Features a bank vault with breakaway door and a street scene with brick wall, wanted poster and a buildable streetlamp.
- Includes 2 vehicles: an Incredibile with Quick Start chassis and a Tunneler machine with Quick Start chassis and spinning drill bits
- Spin the drill bits on the Tunneler machine and ram the vault door to break into the bank vault
- Haul off the money bills and loot with the hand truck!
The Incredibles are back! Disney Pixar's Incredibles 2 brings back everyone's favourite family of superheroes in an exciting, hilarious, and heartfelt super-sequel. This new chapter sees Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack encounter a brand new nemesis that puts their power and their family to the ultimate test.
Oh no - Underminer is breaking into Metroville's bank vault!
You must hop into the Incredibile and race to face this villain in his Tunneler machine!
Help Mrs. Incredible recover the loot, while Mr. Incredible throws a streetlamp into the works to slow down Underminer and his Tunneler. Will you get there in time to stop Underminer from going back underground?
- Country of Origin
- Packaged: 19.1 x 6.1 x 26.2cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO Juniors
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Toy Character
- The Incredibles
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.More from LEGO
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From £7.50
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|