LEGO Marvel Avengers 76191 Infinity Gauntlet
LEGO Marvel Avengers 76191 Infinity Gauntlet
Email me when back in stock
Product code: 73230713
- Ideal for Avengers fans, Earth's mightiest and anyone who isn't called Thanos
- Fully assembled, the gauntlet stands at over 31cm tall, 13cm wide and 11cm deep
- Contains 590 pieces and offers a satisfying building experience resulting in a timeless display piece
- This authentic recreation of the iconic Infinity Gauntlet includes colourful Infinity Stones and a sturdy stand featuring a descriptive tablet
Thanos might consider reality disappointing, but we're confident saying LEGO have done justice with their take on the Infinity Gauntlet. And I'm sorry little one; this one's for grown-ups only.
Standing just over 31cm tall, it's certain to attract attention and interest wherever it's displayed - just remember to keep it hidden if the big man decides to pay a visit to Earth though. The movable fingers and vibrantly coloured Infinity Stones promise to delight any true fan of the MCU, and a descriptive tablet at the bottom helps educate anyone who's curious as to why you've got a golden glove on display.
We know what you're thinking too: 'My desk is full, I've no room for the most powerful weapon in the universe!' Well, not to say we endorse his outlook on life, but the Great Titan said it best that "sometimes the hardest choices require the strongest wills". So say goodbye lamp, snap away photos of loved ones; we're putting this iconic of Marvel front and centre.
- H35.4 x W19.1 x D9.1cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO Marvel
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 18 years
- Toy Character
- Toys Type
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.