Product code: 73250130
- This model consists of over 7,500 pieces
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO
- Includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn
- Other figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock
- Includes an informational fact plaque
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster
One day Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker sought passage to Alderaan on the Falcon and the galaxy would never be the same again.
Even in a science fiction series as famous as Star Wars, the Millennium Falcon stands out with its iconic status, achieving legendary standing both within the Star Wars universe and among fans and film-goers.
Ever since Star Wars: A New Hope, the Millennium Falcon has been at the centre of the action. The Corellian YT-1300f light freighter, with its original designation YT-1300 492727ZED, is the ship of smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca. Famed throughout the galaxy, not only did the Falcon attain 0.5 past lightspeed, it famously "made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."
The Star Wars LEGO Ultimate Collector Series 75192 Millennium Falcon is one of the largest, most detailed LEGO models ever created, consisting of over 7,500 pieces.
This breathtakingly detailed LEGO interpretation of the Millennium Falcon has intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, a lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy.
You can remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episodes VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
The Star Wars LEGO Ultimate Collector Series 75192 Millennium Falcon is the ultimate set for the very biggest Star Wars and LEGO fans.
Make it the flagship of your LEGO Star Wars collection.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is mounted on the underside.
- Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
- Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
- Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
- Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
- Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide. Packaged: 46 x 38.5 x 53.3cm. Packaged: 46 x 38.5 x 53.3cm.
- Lego Type
- LEGO Star Wars
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- LEGO Hard to Find
- Suitable From
- 16 years
- Toy Character
- Star Wars
- Toys Type
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Packaged: 13.6kg
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.More from LEGO
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7-10 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.