LEGO Star Wars 75304 Darth Vader™ Helmet
LEGO Star Wars 75304 Darth Vader™ Helmet
Product code: 73250236
- Ideal for Sith Lords, supports of the Galactic Empire and any Star Wars fan
- Fully assembled, Darth Vader's helmet measures over 20cm high, 14cm long and 15cm wide
- Contains 834 pieces and comes with a nameplate - just in case anyone thought it was a homage to the traitor Kylo Ren
- Buying this set for a LEGO® newcomer? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can take on this complex build with the confidence of a Jedi Knight
Immerse yourself in the full power of The Force and pay homage to the Dark Lord of the Sith with LEGO's take on Darth Vader's Helmet. Recreate the iconic shape and sinister details of the helmet with all 832 pieces, and relive classic Star Wars saga scenes as you create a striking centrepiece for your home.
This LEGO® Star Wars™ set for adults is part of a collection of premium-quality and fun building kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, who enjoys hands-on creative projects.
- H35 x W12 x D19cm
- Lego Type
- LEGO Star Wars
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 18 years
- Toy Character
- Star Wars
- Toys Type
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
The company that was destined to become LEGO started life as being a small workshop that produced wooden toys, run by Ole Kirk Christiansen in 1932. The name ‘LEGO’ was adopted in 1934, coming from the Danish phrase ‘leg godt’, which means ‘play well’. It wasn’t until 1947 that they started producing plastic toys, with the first version of the now infamous interlocking bricks coming in 1949.
They weren’t quite the bricks that people are used to nowadays, being made from a different material and having a slightly different locking system. It was actually Christiansen’s son Godtfred Kirk that saw the potential for the bricks to become a tool for creative play and in 1958, the modern brick design was born. From this date, despite variation in the design and purpose of individual pieces over the years, each remains compatible in some way with previous pieces. So you could have a LEGO set from 1958 and it would still be completely compatible with a modern set.
Since the 1960, thousands of sets have been released covering everything from Aliens to the Wild West. The only area that the company has never tackled directly is military-themed sets, because Ole Kirk set a policy that they must never make war seem like child’s play. The largest ever LEGO set to date is a scale-model of the Taj Mahal, which was made out of 5922 pieces.
The LEGO Group's motto is ‘det bedste er ikke for godt’, which roughly translates to "only the best is the best". Ole Kirk Christiansen came up with this phrase to encourage workers to always produce the highest quality toys possible.
Nowadays, LEGO makes a vast range of toys for all ages, as well as teaching materials for children, which are distributed in over 130 countries. The company has approximately 10,000 employees and is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.